Self Catering Rates & Bookings
We are now taking bookings for holidays from August 2020 onwards.
Due to Covid 19 we need to manage our booking diary carefully, to allow additional time between each let for extra cleaning and other procedures necessary. For this reason we are asking you to email or phone to check availability rather than booking online and we apologise for this inconvenience.
Sometimes our length of minimum stay may change as we try to make the best of our limited season, however we will always do our best to accommodate your holiday requirements.
- Prices range from £80 to £95 per night depending on the time of year. (Rate will be confirmed at booking)
- Minimum 3 night stay and discount of 10% for stays of 5 nights or more.
- NB Sometimes we can “gap fill” so if you would like a shorter stay please phone and discuss.
Terms and Conditions
- Minimum booking is for 3 nights unless previously arranged before making your booking.
- Entry to cottages is from 4pm, unless a different time has been previously agreed. Vacation is by 10am.
- Guests will be liable for any damage or loss that occurs during their stay. We reserve the right to make a charge to your debit/credit card after your departure for any breakages/damage or missing items that you do not inform us about before you leave.
- Although we clean the cottages thoroughly at the end of each changeover, we expect guests to leave the property in a reasonable state of cleanliness and reserve the right to make an extra charge if excessive cleaning is required.
- Each cottage is let to a maximum of 4 guests (unless agreed differently before you make your booking) and no extra overnight visitors are allowed.
- Bed linen and towels are included. If your stay is for longer than one week, these will be changed on a weekly basis.
- Electricity and heating are included in the rental.
- If, for any reason, the cottage becomes unavailable subsequent to you making your booking we will refund in full all monies paid. We will not be held liable for any loss incurred by you, or any third party as a result of the cancellation.
- Both cottages are entirely non-smoking. Guests smoking in the cottages will be asked to leave immediately and will still be liable for the full cost of the rental.
- Dogs are only accepted by special arrangement at the time of booking. There is a maximum of 1 dog per cottage. Please phone to discuss before making your booking.
- You will be liable for any damage caused by your dog and we reserve the right to charge your card for the full amount of any repairs/replacements.
- Dogs must not be left alone in the cottage at any time and are not allowed on the beds or furniture.
- You must clean up after your dog.
- No other pets are allowed.
- A deposit of 25% is required at the time of making the booking. The balance is due 30 days before arrival and will be taken from your card at that point.
- Cancellation of your booking within 30 days of arrival date will leave you liable for the full cost of the holiday. We recommend that you take out appropriate travel insurance to cover you in the event of a cancellation.